Arts Academy To Fill Summer With Arts!
GENEVA -- After a successful weekend at the Music and Dance Festival at the Smith Opera House this past Sunday, May 7, St. Peter's Community Arts Academy is excited to announce the many upcoming spring events happening in the Geneva community this season!
If you are interested in music and the arts or are looking to hear and watch some extremely talented students, join St. Peter's Community Arts Academy for the upcoming events below:
- Join the Academy for a Strings Master Class with special guest, Geoffrey Herd at St. Peter's Church on Tuesday, May 23 at 6:45 pm.
- On Friday, June 2 at 7:30 pm join the Academy for a Spring Sing Concert, featuring four community choir performances at St. Peter's Church.
- Join our talented performers for a Strings Play Down at St. Peter's Church on Sunday, June 4 at 3:00 pm.
- On Sunday, June 11 at 2:00 pm and Tuesday, June 13 at 6:00 pm, come to the Geneva Community Center for a dance recital!
- Finally, join the Academy at St. Peter's Church on Thursday, June 15 at 5:00 pm or 6:30 pm for Piano Studio Recitals!